Aluminum Arm Stiffeners (Replicator 1 2 2X Flashforge Wanhao)
This product is unavailable
About the Aluminum Arm Stiffeners (Replicator 1 2 2X Flashforge Wanhao)
Engineered Aluminum Arm Stiffeners for Makerbot Replicator 1, Replicator 2, 2X, Flashforge Creator, Wanhao Duplicator 4, 4X, and CTC. High quality aluminum stiffeners bolt right onto the existing arms to help eliminate sagging of the build plate. Also greatly reduces lateral build plate vibration and movement during printing. As part of our continuing improvement and commitment to the highest quality products, our newest lot of arms are even taller to reduce deflection a further 15%.
- Polished arms are 1/8" thick for maximum stability.
- High strength 6061-T6 aluminum
- Precision CNC machined on a Haas machining center
- Sturdier than other arm stiffeners on the market, which rely on a single set-screw for stiffness
- Superior attachment provides increased rigidity.
- Easy installation - bolts on in minutes.
- Cuts stock deflection in half.
Kit includes all necessary mounting hardware, spacer blocks, and 3d printed drill and drill-bit for installation.
*Note: We have had only 2 occasions where the holes on a particular printer did not match the hole layout in the arms. If this happens, simply contact us, and if you are able to return the kit to us in good order we will gladly refund your purchase price.