About the 3DXMAX® PETG 3D Filament
Made by 3DXTech, 3DXMAX® PETG is made using only premium resins and colorants. We recommend this filament for use in practically any desktop 3D Printer that has a heated bed.
Benefits of 3DXMAX® PETG include:
- Brilliant Colors = Beautiful Parts!
- Superior Chemical Resistance vs. ABS
- BPA Free, FDA Compliant
- Amorphous: Low and near isotropic shrinkage
- Low moisture absorption: 3X lower vs. ABS
- Very low odor emitted during printing
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder: Ideally 230 to 260°C
- Platform Temp: 60 to 90°C
- Platform Prep: Clean glass w/ Kapton Tape, PVA-based glue, or hairspray
Download the Technical Data Sheet.