About the MK9 Extruder Nozzles
3mm inlet bore, for FF Creator, Wanhao Duplicator and more. Important: Will ONLY work with Flashforge's original style nozzle, which is smaller and uses M6 threads. Check image to the left to determine your nozzle style before ordering.
- Only fits printers which use 3mm PTFE tube which might include:
- Wanhao Duplicator 4 series (older models)
- Flashforge (older models)
- CTC (older models)
- M6 thread
- 1.75mm filament
- Use with 2mm x 3mm PTFE tubes
The same brass base metal that we've been making for 2 years only now we've improved our Duraplat3-d™ plating process to produce the hardest surface finish possible (almost 70 Rockwell). These are still a perfect replacement for OEM nozzles and great for all around printing.
Made from the toughest alloy 7075 aircraft aluminum. A step up from the Elite series, these offer 60% more heat transfer than brass nozzles and better wear resistance.
Manufactured using heat treated A2 tool steel. With 50% better heat transfer than stainless steel nozzles, these are the clear cut choice for printing the harshest and most abrasive filaments like carbon fiber and metallics.
- Specially engineered for improved lubricity and low friction
- Entirely coated inside and outside
- Reduce extrusion stress and help prevent hang-ups
- High hardness (68Rc) for a lifetime of printing
- Eliminate plastic globs stuck to nozzle
- Reduce plastic curl during extrusion
- Wear resistant for abrasive filaments (carbon fiber, metallic, etc...)
- Corrosion resistant
- Used in aerospace and injection molds and dies