About the Replicator 1 and 2 Thermal Barrier Tubes
Direct replacement and upgrade for Makerbot Replicator 1 and Replicator 2 thermal barrier tubes. Plated with our electroless nickel based Duraplat3-d™ technology which is used in plastic injection and aerospace RTM carbon fiber molds for its release properties and wear resistance. The high lubricity plating, along with the stepped internal bore, will prevent clogging in the liquid zone of the hot end. We recommend to use these heat break tubes with our low-friction wear resistant nozzles.
Manufactured in the USA, precision machined on swiss CNC lathes.
- Specially engineered for improved lubricity and low friction
- Entirely coated inside and outside
- High hardness (68Rc) for a lifetime of printing
- Wear resistant for abrasive filaments (carbon fiber, metallic, etc...)
- Corrosion resistant
- 303 Stainless Steel
- M6 thread
- Has genuine stepped-bore configuration for reliable PLA printing
- Works with 1.75mm PLA, ABS, and others
- Fits Makerbot Rep 1 and Rep 2, also ThingOmatic MK7 extruder
- Does NOT fit Replicator 2X or gen 5 printers