About the Makergear V4 Nozzle
This wear-resistant, high lubricity nozzle is available in three sizes: 0.4mm, 0.5mm or 0.6mm.
Part of our Hercules series, these nozzles are manufactured using heat-treated A2 tool steel which has been hardened completely through. With 50% better heat transfer than stainless steel nozzles and 25x to 100x more wear resistance, Hercules nozzles provide extreme durability for printing the harshest filaments.
To swap a nozzle, it is important to remove the hot end from the mount first or the barrel will likely be damaged.
- Makergear M2
The same brass base metal that we've been making for 2 years only now we've improved our Duraplat3-d™ plating process to produce the hardest surface finish possible (almost 70 Rockwell). These are still a perfect replacement for OEM nozzles and great for all around printing.
Made from the toughest alloy 7075 aircraft aluminum. A step up from the Elite series, these offer 60% more heat transfer than brass nozzles and better wear resistance.
Manufactured using heat treated A2 tool steel. With 50% better heat transfer than stainless steel nozzles, these are the clear cut choice for printing the harshest and most abrasive filaments like carbon fiber and metallics.
- Specially engineered for improved lubricity and low friction
- Entirely coated inside and outside
- Reduce extrusion stress and help prevent hang-ups
- High hardness (68Rc) for a lifetime of printing
- Eliminate plastic globs stuck to nozzle
- Reduce plastic curl during extrusion
- Wear resistant for abrasive filaments (carbon fiber, metallic, etc...)
- Corrosion resistant
- Used in aerospace and injection molds and dies