About the MK10 Extruder Nozzles
4mm inlet bore, for FF Creator, Creator Pro and more. Important: Will ONLY work with Flashforge's updated style nozzle, which is larger and uses M7 threads. Check image to the left to determine your nozzle style before ordering.
- Only fits printers which use 4mm teflon tube which might include:
- Wanhao Duplicator 4 series
- Flashforge (newer models)
- FlashForge Creator Pro
- FlashForge Creator X
- FlashForge Dreamer
- Dremel Idea Builder
- Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer v2
- PowerSpec 3D Pro
- PowerSpec 3D X
- Qidi Tech
- Wanhao Duplicator 4S
- Wanhao Duplicator 4X
- Wanhao i3
- Cocoon Create 3D Printer
- M7 thread
- 1.75mm filament
- Use with 2mm x 4mm PTFE tubes
The same brass base metal that we've been making for 2 years only now we've improved our Duraplat3-d™ plating process to produce the hardest surface finish possible (almost 70 Rockwell). These are still a perfect replacement for OEM nozzles and great for all around printing.
Made from the toughest alloy 7075 aircraft aluminum. A step up from the Elite series, these offer 60% more heat transfer than brass nozzles and better wear resistance.
Manufactured using heat treated A2 tool steel. With 50% better heat transfer than stainless steel nozzles, these are the clear cut choice for printing the harshest and most abrasive filaments like carbon fiber and metallics.
- Specially engineered for improved lubricity and low friction
- Entirely coated inside and outside
- Reduce extrusion stress and help prevent hang-ups
- High hardness (68Rc) for a lifetime of printing
- Eliminate plastic globs stuck to nozzle
- Reduce plastic curl during extrusion
- Wear resistant for abrasive filaments (carbon fiber, metallic, etc...)
- Corrosion resistant
- Used in aerospace and injection molds and dies