About the E3D v6 Compatible
Wear resistant high lubricity nozzles compatible with the popular E3D hotend extruders. The 3mm inlet version also fits the Anders Olsson block for Ultimaker 2 and UM2 extended.May fit other hot-ends.
E3D-compatible nozzles are completely made in the USA by Performance 3-d and are not affiliated with E3D. They are not simply plated E3D nozzles (be wary of this, the dimensions would be too large). P3-d manufactures undersize nozzles to account for the Duraplat3-d thickness buildup.
- Ultimaker 2 (with Anders Olsson Block)
- Ultimaker 2 Extended
- Ultimaker 2+
- LulzBot Mini
- LulzBot TAZ 5
- LulzBot TAZ 6
- Hexagon Hotend
- Prusa i3 MK2 (with E3D v5 - v6 Hotend)
- Hexagon Hotend
- Robo R1
- Robo R1 +Plus
The same brass base metal that we've been making for 2 years only now we've improved our Duraplat3-d™ plating process to produce the hardest surface finish possible (almost 70 Rockwell). These are still a perfect replacement for OEM nozzles and great for all around printing.
Made from the toughest alloy 7075 aircraft aluminum. A step up from the Elite series, these offer 60% more heat transfer than brass nozzles and better wear resistance.
Manufactured using heat treated A2 tool steel. With 50% better heat transfer than stainless steel nozzles, these are the clear cut choice for printing the harshest and most abrasive filaments like carbon fiber and metallics.
- Specially engineered for improved lubricity and low friction
- Entirely coated inside and outside
- Reduce extrusion stress and help prevent hang-ups
- High hardness (68Rc) for a lifetime of printing
- Eliminate plastic globs stuck to nozzle
- Reduce plastic curl during extrusion
- Wear resistant for abrasive filaments (carbon fiber, metallic, etc...)
- Corrosion resistant
- Used in aerospace and injection molds and dies