About the Zortrax M200 / Afinia / UP Extruder Nozzles
- Zortrax M200
- Afinia H479
- Afinia H480-01
- UP Plus
- UP Plus 2
- UP mini
- M6 thread
- 1.75mm filament
- Use with existing 3.5mm printer insert
High lubricity replacement nozzles for the popular Zortrax M200 3d printer. 0.4mm orifice diameter and M6x1 threads are fully compatible for a swap-out of the stock Zortrax nozzle.
The same brass base metal that we've been making for 2 years only now we've improved our Duraplat3-d™ plating process to produce the hardest surface finish possible (almost 70 Rockwell). These are still a perfect replacement for OEM nozzles and great for all around printing.
Made from the toughest alloy 7075 aircraft aluminum. A step up from the Elite series, these offer 60% more heat transfer than brass nozzles and better wear resistance.
Manufactured using heat treated A2 tool steel. With 50% better heat transfer than stainless steel nozzles, these are the clear cut choice for printing the harshest and most abrasive filaments like carbon fiber and metallics.
- Specially engineered for improved lubricity and low friction
- Entirely coated inside and outside
- Reduce extrusion stress and help prevent hang-ups
- High hardness (68Rc) for a lifetime of printing
- Eliminate plastic globs stuck to nozzle
- Reduce plastic curl during extrusion
- Wear resistant for abrasive filaments (carbon fiber, metallic, etc...)
- Corrosion resistant
- Used in aerospace and injection molds and dies