About the E3D Heat Break Thermal Barrier Tubes
Replacement for E3D v6 Heat Break Tubes. These are plated with our electroless nickel based Duraplat3-d™ technology which is used in plastic injection and aerospace RTM carbon fiber molds for its release properties and wear resistance. We recommend to use these heat break tubes with our low-friction wear resistant nozzles.
Manufactured in the USA, precision machined on swiss CNC lathes.
- Specially engineered for improved lubricity and low friction
- Entirely coated inside and outside
- High hardness (68Rc) for a lifetime of printing
- Wear resistant for abrasive filaments (carbon fiber, metallic, etc...)
- Corrosion resistant
- Fits v6 Hot Ends
- 303 Stainless Steel
- M6 threaded body (for 3mm filament)
- M7 threaded body (for 1.75mm filament