About the Heat Break Thermal Barrier Tubes for E3D™ Hotends
Manufactured in the USA by P3-d, these heat break tubes are replacements for E3D™ v6 Heat Break Tubes. They are precision machined on swiss CNC lathes and plated with our electroless nickel based Duraplat3-d™ technology, which is used in plastic injection and aerospace RTM carbon fiber molds for its release properties and wear resistance. We recommend to use these heat break tubes with our low-friction wear resistant nozzles.
E3D™ is a registered trademark of E3D-Online.
Performance 3-d manufactures these heat-break tubes to be compatible in any applications that would use a standard E3D™ heat break tube.
- Specially engineered for improved lubricity and low friction
- Entirely coated inside and outside
- High hardness (68Rc) for a lifetime of printing
- Wear resistant for abrasive filaments (carbon fiber, metallic, etc...)
- Corrosion resistant
- Fits v6 Hot Ends
- 303 Stainless Steel
- M6 threaded body (for 3mm filament)
- M7 threaded body (for 1.75mm filament