About the J-Head Nozzles Maker's Pack
J-Head style Nozzle Maker Pack contains 5 nozzles, 1 each of the following: 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, and 1.0mm. ***Note: temporarily out of stock on 0.3mm nozzles, so customers will get a 2nd nozzle of their choice when purchasing***
Nozzles can be for either 1.75mm or 3mm (2.85mm) filament. Nozzle pack can be either from our Elite series (brass material), Apollo series (aluminum material) or Hercules series (thru-hardened steel material for abrasive filaments).
With the versatility and value offered by this bundle, this is the perfect set for the hobbyist, tinkerer or serious printer!
- Ultimaker 2 (with Anders Olsson Block)
- Ultimaker 2 Extended
- Ultimaker 2+
- LulzBot Mini
- LulzBot TAZ 5
- LulzBot TAZ 6
- Hexagon Hotend
- Prusa i3 MK2 (with J-Head and v5 - v6 Hotend)
- Hexagon Hotend
- Robo R1
- Robo R1 +Plus
The same brass base metal that we've been making for 2 years only now we've improved our Duraplat3-d™ plating process to produce the hardest surface finish possible (almost 70 Rockwell). These are still a perfect replacement for OEM nozzles and great for all around printing.
Made from the toughest alloy 7075 aircraft aluminum. A step up from the Elite series, these offer 60% more heat transfer than brass nozzles and better wear resistance.
Manufactured using heat treated A2 tool steel. With 50% better heat transfer than stainless steel nozzles, these are the clear cut choice for printing the harshest and most abrasive filaments like carbon fiber and metallics.
- Specially engineered for improved lubricity and low friction
- Entirely coated inside and outside
- Reduce extrusion stress and help prevent hang-ups
- High hardness (68Rc) for a lifetime of printing
- Eliminate plastic globs stuck to nozzle
- Reduce plastic curl during extrusion
- Wear resistant for abrasive filaments (carbon fiber, metallic, etc...)
- Corrosion resistant
- Used in aerospace and injection molds and dies