About the MK8 Nozzles Maker's Pack
Contains 6 nozzles, 1 each of the following: 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, and 1.0mm.
Nozzles are for 1.75mm filament. Nozzle pack can be either from our Elite series (brass material), Apollo series (aluminum material), or Hercules series (hardened steel material for abrasive filaments).
With the versatility and value offered by this bundle, this is the perfect set for the hobbyist, tinkerer or serious printer!
- Creality Ender 5
- Creality Ender 3
- Creality Ender 2
- Creality CR-10 Mini
- Makerbot Replicator 1
- Numerous Rep 1 clones
- Makerbot Replicator 2 / 2X
- Makerbot Replicator 5th gen
- Makerbot Replicator mini
- Makerbot Replicator Z18
- BQ Witbox
The same brass base metal that we've been making for 2 years only now we've improved our Duraplat3-d™ plating process to produce the hardest surface finish possible (almost 70 Rockwell). These are still a perfect replacement for OEM nozzles and great for all around printing.
Made from the toughest alloy 7075 aircraft aluminum. A step up from the Elite series, these offer 60% more heat transfer than brass nozzles and better wear resistance.
Manufactured using heat treated A2 tool steel. With 50% better heat transfer than stainless steel nozzles, these are the clear cut choice for printing the harshest and most abrasive filaments like carbon fiber and metallics.
- Specially engineered for improved lubricity and low friction
- Entirely coated inside and outside
- Reduce extrusion stress and help prevent hang-ups
- High hardness (68Rc) for a lifetime of printing
- Eliminate plastic globs stuck to nozzle
- Reduce plastic curl during extrusion
- Wear resistant for abrasive filaments (carbon fiber, metallic, etc...)
- Corrosion resistant
- Used in aerospace and injection molds and dies